NAT is an Engineering company.
We design, develop, manufacture, integrate and certify modifications to commercial aircraft. Our customers include many of the world’s leading airlines.
Whereas other companies specialize in developing products such as seats, galleys, lavatories or video equipment, NAT focuses on the aircraft. In a typical retrofit project we bring each of these products together to develop and certify a new cabin layout for the airline. We have completed multiple projects on virtually every model of Boeing and Airbus aircraft flying today.
To provide this service NAT maintains a talented, broad and deep in-house engineering and certification team. Our in-house team covers:
- Interior Compliance and Cabin Safety
- Electrical Design and Substantiation including Electrical Loads Analysis
- Electromagnetic Interference and Electromagnetic Compatibility
- Structural Analysis and Substantiation
- Rapid Decompression Analysis and Substantiation
- Aircraft Manuals and Technical Publications and Instructions for Continuing Airworthiness
NAT employs over 85 degreed engineers with experience in aircraft electrical, structures and systems disciplines. NAT’s design staff averages 12 years of aircraft engineering experience, the vast majority having started their careers at an aircraft OEM. NAT’s strengths include the combination of engineering design, program management and in-house certification capabilities resulting in a requirements driven and project specific approach.